"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."
Anonymous asked: Any tips for body Positivity?
- drink lots of water
- try and eat healthy
- don’t get mad at yourself if you treat yourself to something not so healthy
- work out if your motivated enough (working out will make you feel amazing which is much more important than looks)
- if you’re not motivated to work out, go on short lil walks in cute little forests and parks
- do things that make you happy which will in general, give you a better and more positive outlook on everything
- try not to compare yourself to other people
- while looking in the mirror, instead of picking out your “flaws”, pick out your favorite qualities about yourself
- write positive things and quotes on sticky notes and put them on your mirror
- don’t forget that the way your body looks isn’t the most important thing in the world
- tell yourself you’re hot as heck